CDSR 2017 will be held in Toronto, Canada on August 21 - 23, 2017.
International ASET Inc. is proud to present Dr. Goldie Nejat and Dr. Mojtaba Ahmadi as the presenters of our workshop for the 4th International Conference on Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (CDSR'17)
Topic of Workshop: The Future of Assistive Robots for Social and Physical Interactions
The workshop will be held in the afternoon of August 22, 2017. All conference attendees are welcome to attend the workshop free of charge. The registration fee for non-conference attendees will be 113 CAD (HST included). Workshop attendees will receive a certificate of participation. For registration, please visit: here.
For more information about the workshop and the speakers, please visit: here.
Authors presenting via poster are to be informed that posters should be between 90 - 110 cm height and 80 - 90 cm width.
Best Paper Award:
Two best paper awards will be conferred to author(s) of the papers that receive the highest rank during the peer-review and by the respected session chairs. Please visit Paper Submission for more information.
Become a Sponsor or an Exhibitor
CDSR attracts a wide range of researchers in the field of control, dynamic systems, and robotics. As a prominent company in the field of control, dynamic systems, and robotics, we would like to offer you an exhibit at CDSR. Please visit Sponsors for more information.
CDSR'17 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system. If you have a paper on an additional topic, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The current topics include but are not limited to:
- Adaptive Control
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- Automotive Control Systems
- Bio-Inspired Systems and Control
- Cloud Computing in Control Applications
- Communication Systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Control Applications in New Energy Resources
- Control Engineering and Education
- Control in Healthcare
- Control Theory in Economics
- Cooperative Systems
- Discrete Event Systems
- Distributed Control
- Embedded Control
- Energy Grid Control
- Estimation and Identification
- Factory Modeling and Automation
- Fault Detection
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Fuzzy Systems
- Integrated Manufacturing
- Intelligent and AI Based Systems
- Learning Systems
- Linear and Nonlinear Control
- Man-machine Interactions
- Manufacturing Systems Control
- Marine Control Systems
- Micro and Nano Systems
- Modeling of Complex Systems
- Motion Control
- Multi-agent Systems
- Networked Control
- Neural Systems
- Optimal Control
- Petri-nets and Applications
- Planning and Scheduling
- Precision Motion Control
- Process Control, Automation, and Instrumentation
- Quantum Control
- Real-time Systems
- Robust and H∞ Control
- Sensor Networks
- Vision in Control
Manuscripts are invited for the 4th International Conference on Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (CDSR'17) on topics lying within the scope of the conference. All contributions must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
Three types of manuscripts could be published in the conference proceedings:
- Extended Abstracts
- Short Papers
- Full Papers
You may choose to submit any of the above based on the the weight of the contributions in your manuscript.
- Extended abstracts are welcome for publication. These submissions should be around 500 words and must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results (if available) of the research. No figures or tables are allowed. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 10 minutes (if oral) or poster.
- Short papers must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results of the paper, and must (at least) contain an abstract, an introduction, a results/discussion section, and a reference section. Short papers are limited to 4 pages. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
- Full Papers are limited to 8 pages and are more descriptive of the work that has been done. Also, more sections, images, graphs, and results could be presented. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
Please note that a .docx template is available to guide the authors in formatting their papers. All papers (including extended abstracts) must comply with the template.
You may find the conference template(s) for CDSR'17 below:
Short and Full Papers' Template:
Paper Template (.DOCX)
Paper Template (.zip)*
Extended Abstracts Template:
Extended Abstract Template (.DOCX)
Extended Abstract Template Template (.zip)*
*If you submit your camera-ready paper via LaTeX, we ask that you kindly consider the following:
- Within the .rar folder, we ask that you kindly send us ONLY the .tex files, figures and bibliographies
- Please send the PDF conversion in a SEPERATE attachment (please do not include it in the .rar folder)
- If you ever have any concerns, please use the .WORD template to ensure that your PDF generates an exact replica.
Papers should be prepared in English and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members. All papers must be submitted in electronic form using the web site of the conference.
Once the reviewing process is complete, the contact author of each paper will be notified of the result by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
All accepted extended abstracts, short, and full papers will be published in the proceedings, under an ISBN reference in a USB drive. The online version of the proceedings will also be published under an ISSN reference and each paper in the proceedings will be assigned unique DOIs by CrossRef. Selected papers will be published in a Special Issue in the Open-Access Journal "Journal of Control and Automation Research" by Avestia Publishing. For more information, in regards to the journal and Avestia Publishing, please visit our website at www.avestia.com.
All papers must be presented by one of the authors. At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to Regular Registration deadline (see Important Dates) in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings and accepted in the final program.
Two best paper awards will be conferred to author(s) of the papers that receive the highest rank during the peer-review and by the respected session chairs. Only papers presented at the conference will be eligible for this award. Winners receive a certificate, 25% discount towards registration for the 2016 series of the conference, and can submit their papers to a related journal by Avestia Publishing for free publication (subject to a second round of peer-review).
In order to submit your paper or access the reviewer system, please follow the link below:
The corresponding authors of accepted papers are required to please fill, complete, sign and send the following copyright form along with your Camera Ready Submission to email@example.com. Failure to comply will result in removal of the paper from the proceedings.