The conference proceedings of this conference will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
The 6th International Conference of Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (CDSR'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to traditional and modern control and dynamic systems. The goal of CDSR'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of dynamic systems and control and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
CDSR is an acronym for Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Control and Automation Research (JACR) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
CDSR'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Adaptive Control
- Bio-Inspired Systems and Control
- Communication Systems
- Linear and Nonlinear Control
- Modeling of Complex Systems
- Motion Control
- Process Control, Automation, and Instrumentation
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
For more information about the CDSR'19 Conference, please view the Conference Flyer.