11th International Conference of Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (2024)
June 10, 2024 - June 12, 2024 | Niagara Falls , Canada
The 11th International Conference of Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (2024) will be delivered in-person in Canada and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar and archived permanently in Portico.
The 11th International Conference of Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (2024) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics. The goal of CDSR 2024 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This robotics conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
CDSR 2024 is an acronym for Control, Dynamic Systems and Robotics.
Topics for CDSR 2024 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Adaptive Control
- Bio-Inspired Systems and Control
- Cloud Computing in Control Applications
- Computational Intelligence
- Control in Healthcare
- Distributed Control
- Embedded Control
- Fuzzy Systems
- Intelligent and AI Based Systems
- Learning Systems
- Linear and Nonlinear Control
- Micro and Nano Systems
- Motion Control
- Optimal Control
- Process Control, Automation, and Instrumentation
- Quantum Control
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal…
Learn More »
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $300 CAD registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $250 CAD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference